- Tutorials/Hello Sumo - the simplest net and a single car set up "by hand"
- Tutorials/Quick Start - a more complex tutorial; first steps in SUMO
- Tutorials/ScenarioGuide - High level outline of the steps needed to build a simulation scenario
- Tutorials/Import from OpenStreetMap - shows how to prepare a map from OpenStreetMap for traffic simulation
- Tutorials/Output Parsing - a complex tutorial using rerouters to drive in circles and analyzing simulation output
- Tutorials/TraCI4Traffic Lights - an example how to connect an external application to SUMO via TraCI for traffic lights control
- Tutorials/CityMobil - simulation of a parking lot managament using automated busses
Im- and Export
- Tutorials/Trace File Generation - shows how to obtain vehicular trace files, usable for simulating vehicular communication
- Tutorials/Calibration/San Pablo Dam - Calibration of car-following parameter using vehicle passing times on observation points as used during the NEARCTIS summer school
Further Sources for Examples
Using Examples from the Test Suite
SUMO comes with a large set of tests. They are set up to be running by using a testing environment, but it is also possible to extract them and execute using SUMO and/or the other tools of the package.
If you have downloaded and extracted the tests, go into the folder and execute the "extractTest.py" script. For example, you may get an example of using rerouters as following:
<SUMO>/tests/extractTest.py -o d:\tmp\test \ sumo\extended\rerouter\routes_explicite_routes\route_prob\route_b0_off0
will extract you an example for rerouting vehicles.